All text and images © Ardnamurchan Camp Site
Ardnamurchan Campsite, Kilchoan, Acharacle,
Argyll, PH36 4LL
Ardnamurchan Camp Site
Campsite for tents, motor homes and campervans on the west coast of Scotland
A destination -
Tel: 01972 510766
Mob: 07717 181745
Details of Our Caravan Self-
Caravan One Overview
- Sleeps 4 + 2 in two bedrooms, one double, one small twin and a convertible bed in the dining room
- Bathroom with basin, toilet and shower
- Living room with TV/DVD
- Kitchen with gas cooker, microwave, fridge, toaster and kettle
- Stunning views across the campsite to the sound of Mull
- Direct shoreline access for swimming, walking, fishing, rock-
pooling and kayak launch, or just simple meditation
- Free Wifi on site outside the office
- Recreation / Information and study room -
CLOSED DURING 2021
- Dogs Welcome but bring your own dog bed and blankets
Caravan one is in an elevated position with stunning views across the campsite straight down the sound of Mull. It has mains water and electricity. It has one double bedroom and a smaller bedroom with two single beds. The dining table can be converted to form a further double bed in the living room. Duvets and pillows are not provided so please remember to bring your own bedding and towels.
The living room has a television with integral DVD. There is a small kitchen area equipped with, gas cooker, microwave, fridge, toaster and kettle and enough crockery and cooking utensils for six people. The bathroom is equipped with wash hand basin, toilet and shower. There is an integral storage area accessible from outside. A table and chairs are provided outside for alfresco living.
Note: A £100 deposit will be required to secure your booking. The balance payable on arrival. To check pricing, availability or to book please click the links below.
"Relaxing, beautiful and peaceful. The view is addictive! A brilliant place to get away from it all and just get back to basics. The scenery is stunning -
It's the location, overlooking a sea loch on Scotland's west coast that makes this small campsite so special."
The Times -
Caravan One Photo Gallery