© Ardnamurchan Camp Site
Ardnamurchan Camp Site
For tents, motor homes & campervans on the west coast of Scotland
A destination -
Ardnamurchan Campsite, Kilchoan, Acharacle,
Argyll, PH36 4LL
"Relaxing, beautiful and peaceful. The view is addictive! A brilliant place to get away from it all and just get back to basics. The scenery is stunning -
It's the location, overlooking a sea loch on Scotland's west coast that makes this small campsite so special."
The Times -
Details of Our Camping Pod -
Old Boathouse Overview
- Our Camping Pod by the shoreline
- Sleeps 3 (one double, one single)
- Porch with cooking area, boot stowage and hanging area
- Lighting from a solar/wind powered 12v battery
- Please bring your own bedding/sleeping bags and camping stove (also available to hire)
- Direct shoreline access for swimming, walking, fishing, rock-
pooling and kayak launch, or just simple meditation
- Free Wifi on site (+ good 4G broadband reception for EE customers)
- Recreation / Information and study room
- Dogs Welcome
The Old Boathouse
Situated so near to the shoreline, with impressive views across the Sound of Mull -
For the Old Boathouse…think Camping Pod, with sleeping for 3 persons (one double, one single) on comfortable mattresses. Inside the porch is a cooking area, boot stowage and hanging area. Lighting is from a 12 Volt battery powered by solar and wind.
Please remember to bring your own bedding/sleeping bags, camp stove. Outside there is a patio area and parking. The folding chairs and table provided may be used inside or out.
Note: A £20 deposit will be required to secure your booking. The balance payable on arrival. To check pricing, availability or to book please click the links below.
Old Boathouse Photo Gallery